Updated at 3:45 p.m. March 1 Romeoville police said an officer believed an attack was imminent when he shot a dog that was running loose last week near Irene King Elementary School. Chief Mark Turvey said an investigation into the Feb. 19 incident is under way. The dog did not die immediately following [...]Read More...
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting
- Severe Weather Possible Monday and Tuesday
- Will County Offers June Workshops for Job Seekers
- Plainfield Teens Earn Accolades at State Journalism Competition
- Will County DUI Arrests: May 18