Despite extensive damage to both vehicles in what officials called a “high impact, high velocity crash,” no one was hurt in a Friday morning crash at 119th Street and Route 59. Plainfield Deputy Fire Chief said both drivers refused treatment at the scene following what he described as a “T-bone-type crash” at the intersection [...]Read More...
- Severe Weather Possible Monday and Tuesday
- Will County Offers June Workshops for Job Seekers
- Plainfield Teens Earn Accolades at State Journalism Competition
- Will County DUI Arrests: May 18
- Plainfield Academy Administrator Becomes New Student Services Director
- Killer’s Gal Wanted to Talk But Lawyer Threatened to Walk: New Filing
- Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Illinois Senate; Quinn Last Hurdle