A Will County judge acquitted Tiffany Startz on charges of battery and reckless conduct Wednesday in the “party game” death of a Romeoville man. Startz, 22, was charged after admitting to punching John Powell, 25, in the face as part of a dare made by co-defendant Jimmy Mounts at a Crest Hill house party. [...]Read More...
- Memorial Day BBQ? 8 Money-Saving Tricks (Sponsored)
- How to Help Animals Affected by the Oklahoma Tornado
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting
- Severe Weather Possible Monday and Tuesday
- Will County Offers June Workshops for Job Seekers