The jury heard accused killer Brian Cooper's 9-1-1 call, along with his first police interview, as the Plainfield man's murder trial continued this week in Door County, Wisconsin. Cooper, 36, is charged with two counts of first-degree homici View full post on Plainfield Patch NewsRead More...
- Plainfield Man on Door County Murder: ‘There’s No Good Reason’
- Keep Your Dog Safe During The Fourth Of July
- Memorial Bench Honors Slain Plainfield Teen
- Plainfield Gears Up For Concerts, Movies in the Park
- Village: New Plainfield Italian Restaurant Could Open in July
- Durbin’s Hosting Benefit for Local Military Support Group
- Plainfield Park Board Passes New Public Comment Rules