April 12 Fausto Lopez-Bucardo, 29, of the 12000 block of Exchange, Chicago, was arrested by Plainfield police at 9 a.m. at 143rd Street and Route 30 and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol, driving without a valid license, driving without valid registration, driving an uninsured vehicle and other equipment violations, police said. Maurici [...]Read More...
- Will County Offers June Workshops for Job Seekers
- Plainfield Teens Earn Accolades at State Journalism Competition
- Will County DUI Arrests: May 18
- Plainfield Academy Administrator Becomes New Student Services Director
- Killer’s Gal Wanted to Talk But Lawyer Threatened to Walk: New Filing
- Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Illinois Senate; Quinn Last Hurdle
- Tiny Abandoned Goats Avoid Coyote Fate, Find New Home on Local Farm