Toni Keller was 18 years old when she was murdered in a DeKalb park after taking a walk on a sunny fall day. The man who admitted killing her will be 71 when he gets out of prison. William Curl, 36, pleaded guilty Wednesday morning to murdering Keller, a Plainfield resident and freshman [...]Read More...
- Will County DUI Arrests: May 18
- Plainfield Academy Administrator Becomes New Student Services Director
- Killer’s Gal Wanted to Talk But Lawyer Threatened to Walk: New Filing
- Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Illinois Senate; Quinn Last Hurdle
- Tiny Abandoned Goats Avoid Coyote Fate, Find New Home on Local Farm
- Health Dept. Activates West Nile Virus Hotline, Asks Public to Report Dead Birds
- Letter: Resident to Peck – Don’t Take Park District Job