By a vote of 35-21, the Illinois Senate approved legislation on Friday for doctors in the state to prescribe marijuana as pain relief for severe medical conditions, sending the bill to Gov. Pat Quinn for final signing. According to the Chicago Tribune, the bill covers 33 specific conditions—including multiple sclerosis, cancer and HIV infection—and [...]Read More...
- How to Help Animals Affected by the Oklahoma Tornado
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting
- Severe Weather Possible Monday and Tuesday
- Will County Offers June Workshops for Job Seekers
- Plainfield Teens Earn Accolades at State Journalism Competition