By a vote of 35-21, the Illinois Senate approved legislation on Friday for doctors in the state to prescribe marijuana as pain relief for severe medical conditions, sending the bill to Gov. Pat Quinn for final signing. According to the Chicago Tribune, the bill covers 33 specific conditions—including multiple sclerosis, cancer and HIV infection—and [...]Read More...
- Killer’s Gal Wanted to Talk But Lawyer Threatened to Walk: New Filing
- Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Illinois Senate; Quinn Last Hurdle
- Tiny Abandoned Goats Avoid Coyote Fate, Find New Home on Local Farm
- Health Dept. Activates West Nile Virus Hotline, Asks Public to Report Dead Birds
- Letter: Resident to Peck – Don’t Take Park District Job
- Man Apprehended Following Lockdown at Plainfield District Campus
- Oswego Panthers Narrowly Beat Oswego Wolves in Girls Regional Soccer Match