It was bad enough last week when a Cook County man appeared in court for allegedly beating his mother, stabbing her and leaving her in a ditch. But now this week we have a Joliet man who allegedly choked his mother, stabbed her so hard with one knife the blade bent, plunged a second knife [...]Read More...
- Semi-Truck Accident Causes Power Outages in Plainfield
- Memorial Day BBQ? 8 Money-Saving Tricks (Sponsored)
- How to Help Animals Affected by the Oklahoma Tornado
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting
- Severe Weather Possible Monday and Tuesday