A family of eight escaped unscathed from a fire that started in the garage of a home in the 13700 block of Amherst Court Monday night, according to the Plainfield fire department. Deputy Chief Jon Stratton said two adults and their six children — who ranged in age from 6 months to 16 years [...]Read More...
- FEMA Teams Dispatched to Areas Affected by Flood in Will County
- Semi-Truck Accident Causes Power Outages in Plainfield
- Memorial Day BBQ? 8 Money-Saving Tricks (Sponsored)
- How to Help Animals Affected by the Oklahoma Tornado
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting