Seventeen-year-old Nikki Hayes, of Bolingbrook, will sing the National Anthem at Tuesday night’s Chicago Cubs baseball game. Hayes is a senior at Plainfield East High School in Plainfield School District 202. Tuesday’s home game against the Texas Rangers will honor Jackie Robinson, the first African-American to play in Major League Baseball in the [...]Read More...
- Hawk is Looking for a Home — Maybe Yours?
- Keep Your Bike in Tip Top Shape
- ‘Can You Spare a Dollar for Tornado Victims?’
- Will County DUI Arrests: May 25
- Hazmat Crews Respond to Mercury Spill in Plainfield
- Harper: Transition to Common Core Standards Starts Next Fall
- As West Nile Season Starts, Health Dept. Begins Mosquito Monitoring