Despite extensive damage to both vehicles in what officials called a “high impact, high velocity crash,” no one was hurt in a Friday morning crash at 119th Street and Route 59. Plainfield Deputy Fire Chief said both drivers refused treatment at the scene following what he described as a “T-bone-type crash” at the intersection [...]Read More...
- Higher Speed Limit Bill Heads to Gov’s Desk
- FEMA Teams Dispatched to Areas Affected by Flood in Will County
- Semi-Truck Accident Causes Power Outages in Plainfield
- Memorial Day BBQ? 8 Money-Saving Tricks (Sponsored)
- How to Help Animals Affected by the Oklahoma Tornado
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help