Already, 190 people have registered for a 5K that will be held on Saturday, Nov. 10 to help raise money for Mike Assaf and his family. Assaf was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and is currently undergoing treatment. His wife, Anna is a stay-at-home mom and the couple, who lives in Plainfield, has four children. [...]Read More...
- Plainfield Academy Administrator Becomes New Student Services Director
- Killer’s Gal Wanted to Talk But Lawyer Threatened to Walk: New Filing
- Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Illinois Senate; Quinn Last Hurdle
- Tiny Abandoned Goats Avoid Coyote Fate, Find New Home on Local Farm
- Health Dept. Activates West Nile Virus Hotline, Asks Public to Report Dead Birds
- Letter: Resident to Peck – Don’t Take Park District Job
- Man Apprehended Following Lockdown at Plainfield District Campus