The lawyer for a Plainfield teen charged with sexually abusing a child is trying to get a hold of the boy’s psychiatric records. “I’m not making this request to embarrass or be insensitive to the alleged victim in this case in any way, shape or form,” said Neil Patel, the attorney for 19-year-old Jason [...]Read More...
- Memorial Day BBQ? 8 Money-Saving Tricks (Sponsored)
- How to Help Animals Affected by the Oklahoma Tornado
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting
- Severe Weather Possible Monday and Tuesday
- Will County Offers June Workshops for Job Seekers