Joliet City Manager Tom Thanas, irked that a local priest called immigrant detention center supporters “racist,” not only refused to retract a sarcastic comment he made about the Catholic church but criticized their position on the issue as hypocritical. For weeks, members of different religious groups have been attending Joliet City Council meetings to [...]Read More...
- FEMA Teams Dispatched to Areas Affected by Flood in Will County
- Semi-Truck Accident Causes Power Outages in Plainfield
- Memorial Day BBQ? 8 Money-Saving Tricks (Sponsored)
- How to Help Animals Affected by the Oklahoma Tornado
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting