Village trustees on Monday approved a site plan review and variance for a 76,000-square-foot addition at Coilplus of Illinois at 14023 S. Coilplus Drive at Route 30 just north of 143rd Street. Board members also gave a collective nod to a 50 percent property tax abatement for the addition over the next five years, mirroring [...]Read More...
- Will County DUI Arrests: May 18
- Plainfield Academy Administrator Becomes New Student Services Director
- Killer’s Gal Wanted to Talk But Lawyer Threatened to Walk: New Filing
- Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Illinois Senate; Quinn Last Hurdle
- Tiny Abandoned Goats Avoid Coyote Fate, Find New Home on Local Farm
- Health Dept. Activates West Nile Virus Hotline, Asks Public to Report Dead Birds
- Letter: Resident to Peck – Don’t Take Park District Job