Single-family home prices fell last year in most Chicago-area towns, and Plainfield was no different. The village saw a decline in prices ranging from 3.2 percent to 5 percent, not much different from neighboring towns such as Bolingbrook, which saw drops of 2.7 percent to 4.4 percent, and Naperville, with drops of 2.4 percent [...]Read More...
- Memorial Bench Honors Slain Plainfield Teen
- Plainfield Gears Up For Concerts, Movies in the Park
- Village: New Plainfield Italian Restaurant Could Open in July
- Durbin’s Hosting Benefit for Local Military Support Group
- Plainfield Park Board Passes New Public Comment Rules
- Plainfield Strategic Planning Meeting Rescheduled
- Plainfield Fire Dept: Keep Recreational Fires Safe — and Legal