The proposed 2011-12 District 202 operating budget shows a $5.8 million deficit because of the continuing fiscal issues brought on by a deep economic recession, collapsed housing market and unstable, unreliable state funding. Over the last two years District 202 has cut more than $30 million in expenses to address the challenges caused by the [...]Read More...
- Memorial Day BBQ? 8 Money-Saving Tricks (Sponsored)
- How to Help Animals Affected by the Oklahoma Tornado
- Plainfield Police Blotter: Aggravated Domestic Battery, Drug Possession
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to Help
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting
- Severe Weather Possible Monday and Tuesday
- Will County Offers June Workshops for Job Seekers