Over the last 5 years there have been some very dramatic changes in the landscape of Plainfield IL real estate. Most notably home values. The following statistics will tell the story of how our home values have decreased nearly steadily over the last 5 years from 2007 until 2012. 2012 Total homes closed: 1,106 Average [...]Read More...
- Will County DUI Arrests: May 18
- Plainfield Academy Administrator Becomes New Student Services Director
- Killer’s Gal Wanted to Talk But Lawyer Threatened to Walk: New Filing
- Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Illinois Senate; Quinn Last Hurdle
- Tiny Abandoned Goats Avoid Coyote Fate, Find New Home on Local Farm
- Health Dept. Activates West Nile Virus Hotline, Asks Public to Report Dead Birds
- Letter: Resident to Peck – Don’t Take Park District Job